Rizal, officially the Municipality of Jose P. Rizal, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Palawan, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 50,096 people.
Prior to its formation as a separate municipality, the place was known as Tarumpitao Point and was part of the Municipality of Quezon. By virtue of Batas Pambansa Blg. 386, it was formed as a municipality on April 14, 1983, called Marcos. It was renamed after José Rizal in 1987 through Republic Act No. 6652
- White sand beach
- Put up Artificial reefs around the area, to have a future diving site.
- Zipline from Bulalok to the island, bulalok overlooking deck
- Banana boat rides, jet ski, surfing, para-sailing
- Mangrove kayaking/paddle boat
- Give recognition to Indigenous people. Tribal games, Tabad Mixing contest, traditional song & dance competition.
- This event can be held during the fruit season, and at the same time showcasing Rizal as the FRUIT BASKET OF PALAWAN.
- Develop the area as venue of White Water Tubing (Tube Rafting), in which, it will be the first of its kind in Palawan.
- At least 10km long with rapids, swimming and camping area. Target area is Ilog-ilog River in Campong-ulay or Malambunga River in Punta Baja.
- Locate a safe and nice area near the river that has a good site for camping overnight.